A travel guide to Lake Geneva, WI with the best places to stay, activities, and best restaurants in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Do you love the outdoors, getting lost in unique culinary experiences, or are looking for a romantic getaway? Look no further than Lake Geneva, WI!
Nestled between Illinois and Wisconsin, this gorgeous destination is known for its natural beauty – from breathtaking lakeside views to lush trails ripe with adventure.
It’s known for the historic mansions and estates that were built in the 1800s, and give the area a unique picturesque touch.
Whether you’re seeking adrenaline-pumping activities or peaceful hikes along hidden pathways, here are some of the best things to do in Lake Geneva.
“Paulina on the Road” is supported by you, dear reader. As you buy through my links, I earn a small commission. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support
Top resources to travel Wisconsin
✎ Plan the ultimate Wisconsin road trip (no backtracking!) with the Perfect Wisconsin Road Trip itinerary – Buy now for less than 12$
✈ Find the best hotel deals in Wisconsin with Trivago
➳ Book vacation rentals in Wisconsin with VRBO
✔ Book tours in Wisconsin with Viator
☘ Get the best discounted outdoor gear (outlet) at REI.com
$ Get Wisconsin hiking guides and maps at REI.com
✎ Never leave without travel insurance. I get mine at SafetyWing. It is easy to set up, cheap, and reliable.
Where to stay in Lake Geneva, WI
Don’t forget to book a hotel in Lake Geneva to spend an ideal weekend trip in Wisconsin!
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva **
Geneva Wells Motel **
Fontana Village Inn **
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East ***
The Geneva Inn *** (great waterfront hotel!)
Holiday Inn Club Vacations at Lake Geneva Resort ***
Mill Creek Hotel ****
The Abbey Resort ****
Grand Geneva Resort and Spa ****
Lake Lawn Resort *****
Read my full in-depth guide on the best hotels and where to stay in Lake Geneva, WI
1. Visit the Geneva Lake Museum
The Geneva Lake Museum is a wonderful representation of Lake Geneva’s past.
It contains various relics and buildings that bring the area’s history to life. The museum walks you through various shops and artifacts from the 1800s.
You can check out old car models, train models, and other interesting artifacts.
There’s a replica of the old fire station, as well as a classroom!
There are many docents who will guide you through the museum and give you a detailed history of every artifact.
You can also turn this into an educational tour with your children!
- Adults: $9
- Seniors: $8
- College Students: $8
- Active military personnel: free for the person and up to 5 family members
- Members: free
2. Explore Downtown Lake Geneva
Downtown Lake Geneva is a food hub with many restaurants, bars, and shopping malls.
Those looking for outdoor activities in Wisconsin will have their pick of fun things to do in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. A great way of exploring Downtown Lake Geneva is to rent a scooter and explore the area on your own!
You can also walk around and explore the area on your two feet.
Here are a few things to do in downtown Lake Geneva:
- Chill at Flat Iron Park
- Explore the bars in Downtown Lake Geneva: Fat Cats, Hogs & Kisses, and Champs Sports Bar & Grill.
- Go shopping! Browse through antiques at the Cornerstone Shop & Gallery and shop for souvenirs at Geneva Gifts.
- Check out Geneva Lake Museum
You should definitely consider satisfying your taste buds at Downtown Lake Geneva Restaurants. Here are some of the best restaurants in Lake Geneva:
- Lake-Aire Restaurant – their all-day breakfast menu is delicious!
- Oakfire – this lake-front bistro serves delicious food with a wonderful view. Try their calamari, buffalo mozzarella pizza, and burrata (appetizer).
- Egg Harbor Café – this is one of the best downtown Lake Geneva restaurants for breakfast and brunch. They have a separate gluten-free menu, too.
- Popeye’s on Lake Geneva – serves amazing fried seafood and rotisserie chicken!
3. Visit the Yerkes Observatory
If you’re looking for an extraordinary architectural, historical, and astronomical experience, head over to the Yerkes Observatory!
The 40-inch refractor and the huge telescope are fascinating and interesting.
On a good day, you’ll be able to spot Saturn, Mars, and the Moon!
The Observatory was established in 1892, giving it immense historical significance. At that time, it was home to the largest refracting telescope.
The Yerkes Observatory was the center of astronomical research for over a century!
Take a tour of the Observatory with a guide to learn all about its history.
Entrance fee: $10
4. Hit the best beaches near Lake Geneva, WI
Bathe under the sun at the beach, go swimming, play beachside volleyball, and have a picnic with your family!
Some of the best family resorts in Wisconsin are located next to the beach in Lake Geneva.
Take a day off from your busy routine and de-stress yourself at the beach.
Considered to have some of the best beaches in Wisconsin, the area is perfect to cast away your worries and enjoy your vacation.
Here are some of the best beaches near Lake Geneva, WI:
- Lake Geneva Public Beach – it’s a busy beach with a good family-oriented crowd!
- Big Foot Beach State Park – you can camp, fish, swim and go on a boat ride here!
- Riviera Beach – Riviera Beach is a beautiful and clean beach where you can also get boat rentals in Lake Geneva. You have to pay an entrance fee for the beach, though.
- Fontana Beach – a beautiful, family-friendly beach where your kids can have a picnic and play around! The entrance fee is $10 for adults and $5 for kids.
- Williams Bay Beach – a well-maintained beach that has picnic tables, clean bathrooms and a great walking trail.
Take advantage of the amazing beaches to show off cute swimsuits from some of the best eco-friendly swimwear brands.
5. Enjoy the best restaurants in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
There’s no better way to explore Lake Geneva than to go restaurant hopping!
Lake Geneva is home to wonderful restaurants that serve delicious food.
Here are some of the best restaurants in Lake Geneva, WI that you must try:
- The Next Door Pub & Pizzeria – Try their cheese curds, giant pretzels, and mac and cheese pizza! It’s one of the best restaurants in Lake Geneva WI.
- Joni’s Diner – This restaurant brings back the 50s vibe. Great place for breakfast and lunch!
- Anthony’s Steakhouse & Seafood – one of the best restaurants in Lake Geneva Wisconsin. They serve delicious, scrumptious dinner. Try their prime ribs and fish fry.
- Tuscan Tavern & Grill – their ribeye is delicious!
6. Wander at the Lake Geneva Shore Path
Start your morning by hiking at the Lake Geneva Shore Path, which stretches for over 20 miles.
Scroll through the backyard of historic mansions and spot magnificent buildings on your way.
There’s nothing more soothing and relaxing than walking the Lake Geneva Shore Path, which is why it’s one of my favorite hiking trails in Southern Wisconsin.
It’s just you and nature here!
Check out Black Point Estate (more further below), The Echoes (a beautiful mansion), and have a cocktail at the Pier 290.
You can also take your dog with you, but make sure you have a leash and clean up after your dog because the path crosses private property at multiple points.
Also, don’t trespass!
Related: The Best Vegan Walking Shoes
7. Stay in a historic mansion
The Maxwell Estate is home to the historic Maxwell Mansion, the first mansion constructed in Lake Geneva.
The Maxwell Mansion was constructed in 1856 and is one of the best places to stay in Lake Geneva.
The mansion is surrounded by magnificent gardens, oak trees (some of which are over a century old!), and an outdoor pool.
The Maxwell Mansion is a unique combination of antique goodness combined with modern luxury.
You can choose from six different types of traditional rooms. – Check prices and reviews here
If you are planning a luxury getaway, make sure to have a look at my guide with the best luxury resorts in Wisconsin.
8. Rent a romantic cabin in Lake Geneva, WI
Plan a getaway with your darling and spend quality time in Lake Geneva. Explore nearby restaurants, have a candle-lit dinner, and get cozy in romantic cabins surrounded by raw nature.
Here are some of the best romantic cabins in Lake Geneva, WI:
- The Bay House – a luxurious cabin, perfect for a romantic honeymoon! – Check reviews here
- Seven Oaks Bed & Breakfast – contains one of the best romantic cabins in Lake Geneva, WI with whirlpool tubs and heated floors. It is one of the most romantic cabins in Wisconsin. – Check reviews here
- Williams Bay Home w/Fire Pit – perfect for those who are looking for a luxury getaway in Lake Geneva, WI. The views are gorgeous! – Check reviews here
- Lazy Cloud Lodge – a cozy cabin-esque lodge with great amenities like on-site spa and massage. It’s also one of the top adult-only resorts in Wisconsin, so perfect for romantic getaways – Check reviews here
Check the best cabins in Lake Geneva here
9. Get a spa treatment
Unwind at the end of a long and tiring day after exploring Lake Geneva by getting a spa treatment!
It’s one of the best things to do in Lake Geneva, WI.
Sit back, relax, and let your masseuse ease the tension in your muscles while you sip on a cocktail or wine.
This is also perfect for romantic getaways in Lake Geneva as many of the spas offer couples’ packages.
Here are some of the best spas in Lake Geneva:
- Element Massage Studio
- Jasmine Salon & Spa
- Loosen Up ltd – try their couples massage therapy with your sweetheart!
- Clear Waters Salon and Day Spa
10. Visit the Safari Lake Geneva
Get an authentic safari experience in the comfort of your vehicle or get aboard one of the Safari Lake Geneva’s guided vehicles!
In Safari Lake Geneva, you stay in your car and drive through the routes while the animals around you are free to walk wherever they want.
This gives a great experience and makes this place a great place for a vacation in Wisconsin.
The animals you can spot include camels, zebras, llamas, alpacas, miniature horses, bison, water buffaloes, and yaks!
11. Go Zip-Lining
Zip-Lining is a thrilling and adventurous experience that gives you an adrenaline rush! It’s also one of the top attractions in Lake Geneva!
Overcome your fear of heights and go Zip-Lining at Lake Geneva Ziplines & Adventures.
They have a 100-acre land that’s ideal for zip-lining!
Zip-lining is one of the best activities in Lake Geneva. They have a total of 9 ziplines for you to explore! It’s a fun outdoor activity for adults and kids.
- Short course zipline tour: 4 zip lines for $49.99 per person!
- Full course zipline tour: 9 zip lines, 5 sky bridges, and 3 spiral staircases for $99.99 per person!
Group discounts and discounts for kids are available.
Check here all tours in Lake Geneva, WI
12. Attend a show in Dancing Horses
If you’re a horse lover, head over to The Dancing Horses theatre! Watch a splendid live show of horses and trainers performing tricks.
Different breeds of horses come together and display their dazzling performances.
It’s a great way to keep your kids entertained too! You can also observe the horses up close to appreciate how beautiful they are.
Ticket price: $32.50
13. Enjoy the best bars in Lake Geneva
Head over to Lake Geneva’s best bars and try their famous drinks!
There are many upbeat bars that offer lively and wild nightlife for you to have fun!
You can also hang out with your friends and watch your favorite sports while sipping on cocktails.
Here are some of the best bars in Lake Geneva:
- Barrique Bistro & Wine Bar – try their wine flights!
- Thumbs Up – a wild and lively bar where you can dance to the upbeat music!
- Fat Cats – a lively dive bar with a laid-back atmosphere!
- Hogs and Kisses – a great place for a bachelorette party.
14. Visit breweries in Lake Geneva
If you’re up for having a conversation and socializing, head over to one of the many breweries in Geneva. Have a beer, chill out with friends and unwind at the end of a stressful day!
Here are some of the best breweries in Lake Geneva:
- Geneva Lake Brewing Company
- Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub – they have their own microbrewery! Try their Mai Bock and Special Amber.
- Topsy Turvy Brewery
15. Do a boat tour in Lake Geneva
There are many boat rentals in Lake Geneva that let you explore the beautiful lake.
Take a boat tour and let the waves of the Lake soothe your mind. Lake Geneva Cruise Line offers exceptional boat tours in Lake Geneva, WI.
Explore the beautiful mansions and estates along the shores. It’s a great way to spend some quality time with your friends and family.
You can even have a cocktail boat tour!
You also have a variety of Lake Geneva boat tours available to choose from.
You can choose to explore the entire lake or just the Bay, depending on how much time you have.
Here are other boat rentals in Lake Geneva:
16. Do a day trip to Lake Como, Wisconsin
Located at a drive of 10-15 minutes away from Lake Geneva, Lake Como is a wonderful place for a day trip.
It’s known for its dive bars, like Freddie’s West End and DJ’s In the Drink!
It’s thus ideal when looking for great Wisconsin vacation ideas since Lake Como, WI is a hub for boat trips, enjoying water sports, and hiking in Wisconsin.
The Geneva Lakeshore isn’t populated at all, so it’s a perfect place for a picnic with your family, away from the crowds.
You can also arrange a candle-light dinner by the shore here for your significant other!
It’s also the perfect place to bring your own inflatable kayak. – Check my guide here
17. Indulge in Lake Geneva Pie Company
Lake Geneva Pie Company is one of the best places in Lake Geneva, WI for breakfast!
Their berry pies and coconut pies are out of the world: fresh and heavenly!
They have many crust options for you to choose from so that you can get the perfect heavenly pie for yourself.
Moreover, you can also get frozen pies to eat back home whenever you want to!
Their breakfast quiche is also to die for!
18. Be blown away at the Tristan Crist Magic Theatre
If you’re looking for fun things to do in Lake Geneva, WI, head over to the Tristan Crist Magic Theatre to get your mind blown!
Watch Tristan Crist perform incredible magic tricks and illusions that will keep your eyes glued to the show!
Yes, I’m talking about high-end magic tricks like cutting a lady in half.
The Tristan Crist Magic Theatre is one of the top Lake Geneva attractions and provides great entertainment for kids and adults alike!
Entrance fee: $35 plus tax per person.
RELATED: Best Movies set in Wisconsin
19. Visit a winery near Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Love tasting wine? Head over to Studio Winery and Geneva Lake Distillery!
Sip on Lake Geneva’s finest wine, relax and soak up the amazing atmosphere while listening to live music.
Studio Winery also has an art studio and a music studio.
It’s a great place to take your significant other on a date! If you’re going in a group of 7 or larger, make sure you reserve your wine-tasting seats in advance.
Price: The price ranges from $25 to $50 per person, depending on which package you choose!
20. Go camping near Lake Geneva, WI
Camping near Lake Geneva, WI is fun and thrilling. You get to enjoy all the wilderness that nature has to offer.
Take a retreat from your stressful routine, and spend some quality time with your family while camping!
Here are some of the best camps in Lake Geneva Wisconsin:
- One of the best camps in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin can be set up in the Big Foot Beach State Park. It’s a beautiful park with tent sites, electric sites, shower facilities, amazing hiking trails, a nice beach, and picnic areas.
- Coachman’s Terrace – great area for RV camping! Check RV rentals here
21. Go hiking in Big Foot Beach State Park
The hiking trails at the Big Foot Beach State Park aren’t that challenging, so you don’t need to be super-fit to go on a hike here.
The Park offers about 6.5 miles of picturesque hiking trails!
The orange hiking trail is prettier than the others. The green trail is the longest hiking trail.
Visit at the end of the fall season to witness a peak of colors at the park! It’s thus perfect when looking for a fall getaway in Wisconsin.
Being home to some of the best hiking trails in Wisconsin, and often considered one of the best state parks in Wisconsin, you’ll be in outdoor heaven!
If you want to stay close to this natural wonder, check out The Geneva Inn which is located right next to the park and boasts gorgeous views! – Check reviews here
22. Enjoy fall foliage near Lake Geneva, WI (in autumn)
Lake Geneva has one of the most spectacular and long-lasting autumn fall foliage!
It’s one of the best places to enjoy fall colors in Wisconsin.
The mansions and estates built in the 1800s only add to the beauty of the foliage, giving you picturesque views.
No wonder that it is considered one of the best lakes in Wisconsin!
You can explore the fall foliage on foot, on land, bicycle, or even with your car.
Here are some of the best spots to get the best fall foliage views:
- Take a walk along the Lake Geneva Shore Path – you get to witness the beautiful fall foliage with mansions and grand estates in the backdrop!
- Take a drive through Snake Road
- Go on a cruise in Lake Geneva
23. Go skating at the Ridge (in winter)
The Ridge Hotel has an outdoor ice-skating rink that’s the perfect outdoor winter activity!
There’s a rental available too where you can rent the equipment or you can even bring your own.
There’s also a fire pit near the rink where you can absorb some heat and bite on some s’ mores!
It’s thus a great thing to do in Wisconsin in winter in order to spend the coldest season.
The Ridge Hotel is also considered one of the best places to stay in Lake Geneva, and the food is a real delight! – Check reviews here
24. Go skiing at The Mountain Top Ski & Adventure Center at Grand Geneva
With 20 different ski runs, this skiing center is the best place to take your kids and have some fun!
Beginner courses are also available for your kids if they want to learn how to ski.
It’s a great place for the family and one of the most fun things to do in Lake Geneva in winter.
You can also try ice skating and sledding here! No wonder it is considered to be one of the top ski resorts in Wisconsin.
25. Attend Lake Geneva Winterfest (in winter)
Attending the Winterfest is one of the most fun things to do in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
It’s an exciting 5-day winter event that many await every year! It’s a thrilling and fun event, perfect for all age groups.
Here are some highlights/activities of the event:
- US National Snow Sculpting Championship – every year, artists display their work in the form of ice sculptures! The sculptures are displayed and you can even cast your vote as to which you think is the best!
- Outdoor activities – human dog sled races, skiing, snowboarding, torchlight parade and many other outdoor activities are available!
- Free film screenings
- A performance by fire spinners
- The Winterfest Ball – dance to the music and sip on cocktails!
- Explore the ice castles at Geneva National
26. Visit Black Pointe Estate And Gardens
When it comes to historic places to visit in Lake Geneva, it often feels like Black Point Estate can’t be beaten.
With its elegant style and expansive rooms, it’s one of the best things to do in Lake Geneva for couples who want to experience life as it was in a bygone age.
You’ll arrive by boat at this 19th-century mansion, built in 1888 by Chicago Beer Baron Conrad Seipp.
As you sip Seipp beer and listen to the sounds of a 1911 Chickering piano on the Lake Geneva breeze, you’ll feel like you’ve traveled back in time.
Walking up to the bluff that houses the estate’s gardens, you’ll have stunning views across the lake – a perfect way to spend a Lake Geneva day trip.
With the beautiful flowers in bloom, this is one of the best things to do in Lake Geneva in March and April.
Taking a guided tour through this majestic period estate is undeniably one of the top things to do in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
27. Go biking in Lake Geneva, WI
One of the best things to do around Lake Geneva is riding your bike!
There are five color-coded trails that offer visitors different routes through the area.
The longer Blue Route will take you through the town of Lake Geneva and along the White River.
The Green and Yellow Routes branch off from the Blue Route, taking you to playgrounds, walking paths and forested wetlands.
The Red Route is best if you want to stop off at local businesses along the way, perhaps for a refreshing drink.
Finally, the Brown Route is short enough to be part of a longer day in your itinerary of things to do in Geneva, Wisconsin.
With warm weather and springtime leaves on the trees, biking around town is one of the best things to do in Lake Geneva in April.
28. Short road trip to Williams Bay and Fontana
From Lake Geneva, it’s just a 9-minute drive to Williams Bay and only 16 minutes to Fontana-On-Geneva.
Both are on the shores of Lake Geneva itself, and both are great places to find things to do near Lake Geneva.
Williams Bay offers a sun-drenched sandy beach with activities from fishing and swimming to boating, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
Boat owners wondering what to do in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin should head to Fontana.
Their boat launch and parking facilities will have you relaxing on the waters of Lake Geneva in no time.
After visiting these idyllic towns, if you follow the coast of the lake around you can complete a loop of the lake and find all the things to see in Lake Geneva for the perfect Lake Geneva road trip!
29. Wander to nearby Delavan Lake
Just 20 minutes drive to the west of Lake Geneva you’ll find Delavan Lake.
Taking a day trip out to this area of natural beauty is one of the best things to do at Lake Geneva.
Delavan Lake has over 2000 acres of water, which is perfect for fishing the many types of fish that can be found here, including Yellow Perch, Bluegill, and Small- and Large-mouth Bass.
Anyone looking for energetic activities for the family can enjoy plenty of water sports here.
Sailing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, and boating are all available for visitors.
For a taste of luxury, the Devalan Lake Resort has plenty of high-end amenities.
Whether you’re after a spa treatment, a round of golf, fine dining, or cocktails, there are plenty of attractions in Lake Geneva and the nearby area.
30. Visit Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
One of the best things to do in Lake Geneva Wisconsin is to head to the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark.
Whether you’re traveling with family or with friends, you’re sure to find lots of aquatic fun at this resort.
Timber Ridge’s waterpark, featuring 300-foot long, 35-foot high waterslides, comes with heated pools, swings, and interactive spouts.
The gaming arcade will provide anyone who has a competitive streak with a good time with its Giant Crane, Ring Toss, Monster Drop Extreme plus over 40 fun games.
So put on your bathing suit, make a splash, play some mini-golf, win some arcade games and finish with a meal at Smokey’s BBQ House for the perfect Timber Ridge experience!
Book your stay at Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
Lake Geneva Winterfest has a lot to offer and it’s one of the best events of the year. Don’t miss out on it, it’s one of the best winter getaways in Wisconsin!
Can’t get enough? have a look at my web story about things to do in Lake Geneva.
How to Get to Lake Geneva
How to get from Chicago to Lake Geneva?
There are three ways to get from Chicago to Lake Geneva:
- Take the train from Chicago Union Station to Fox Lake, then take a taxi from Fox Lake to Lake Geneva (2 h) – Check trains here
- Take the train from Chicago OTC to Harvard, then take a taxi from Harvard to Lake Geneva (2 h, 20 min) – Check trains here
- Go via car (1.5 h) – Check car rental prices here
How to get from Milwaukee to Lake Geneva?
You can either drive from Milwaukee to Lake Geneva (1 h) or you can take the bus from Wisconsin Ave & 7th Street to Mukwonago Park & Ride.
From there, you take a taxi from there to Lake Geneva (1 h, 10 min).
Lake Geneva is easy to reach from Milwaukee, and it’s thus perfect when looking for a day trip from Milwaukee.
Short FAQ about Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
What are the best things to do in Lake Geneva in the winter?
You can enjoy skating at the Ridge, attending Lake Geneva Winterfest, human dog sled races, skiing, or snowboarding in the winter season.
What are great free things to do in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin?
You can visit Geneva Lake Shore Path with free entry, Paradise Golf Park, and enjoy the free beaches in Lake Geneva, WI.
Where to go shopping in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin?
You can go to Aerial Stunt Kites, Cornerstone Shop & Gallery etc. for the best shopping experience in Lake Geneva, WI.
What are the best outdoor activities in Lake Geneva?
The best things to do at Lake Geneva for outdoor enthusiasts revolve around Lake Geneva itself. Activities on the water such as swimming, kayaking, fishing and boating are all available for anyone wondering what to do in Lake Geneva outside.
Does Lake Geneva have a downtown?
Yes, Lake Geneva has a downtown! There are lots of things to see in Lake Geneva downtown area, such as museums, parks, local stores, and eateries.
Is Lake Geneva Wisconsin worth visiting?
Yes, Lake geneva Wisconsin is worth visiting! If you’ve been wondering “what is there to do in Lake Geneva” then visiting this Wisconsin town is well worth it. There’s a great mixture of small-town comforts and big-city entertainment, plus a rich history and beautiful scenery.
Where is Lake Geneva, Wisconsin located?
Lake Geneva is a city in southeastern Wisconsin, United States. It is located in Walworth County and is approximately 55 miles southwest of Milwaukee and 80 miles northwest of Chicago.
Are there any historic sites to visit in Lake Geneva?
Yes, Lake Geneva has a rich history and several historic sites to visit. Some of the most popular include Black Point Estate and Gardens, the Geneva Lake Museum, and the Yerkes Observatory.
What are some of the restaurants in Lake Geneva?
Lake Geneva has a diverse dining scene, with restaurants ranging from casual cafes to upscale fine dining establishments. Some popular restaurants include The Baker House, Popeye’s on Lake Geneva, and Oakfire Pizza.
Before You Go: Top Tips for your Trip
- You’ll snap tons of photos and I love to take my GoPro in order to shoot even in extreme situations.
- Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and hiking sandals when traveling to warm countries. Consider trying some of these eco-friendly vegan hiking boots.
- Sunscreen is key! I always take with me my eco-friendly sunscreen by Thinksport.
- I always carry a light rain jacket, just in case. Pack smart with these organic cotton clothing companies.
- Be environmentally friendly and get one of these awesome backpacks made from recycled materials.
- Get in the mindset with these amazing wilderness survival books.
- Travel insurance is essential! If you haven’t already obtained travel insurance for your trip, travel is protected against all odds with HeyMondo.
Hola! I am Paulina, a fervent travelette who crossed the Atlantic Ocean by Boat HitchHiking. On my blog, you’ll find all the tips to make the most of your holiday. Get ready to enjoy outdoor and sustainable travel like hiking, cycling or sailing. Let’s hit the road together!