Sometimes it may seem difficult to express your feelings and emotions briefly. Indeed, this issue can be accentuated if you are using a language that is not your mother tongue and you want to find suitable Spanish captions for Instagram. But… don’t panic!
In this post, I will offer you 60 Spanish Instagram captions with English translation to use in a wide variety of pictures.
Some of them will suit your selfies, some others your pictures at restaurants, another bunch of them will be ideal for those immortalized moments with your relatives and friends, and you will also find here some Spanish Spanish captions for Instagram photos about nature.
Let me know below which are your favorite Spanish captions for Instagram!
Thanks to affiliate links, I pay my bills. If you make a purchase through them, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. All opinions are always mine. Merci!
- 25 Positive Quotes in Spanish
- 28 Spanish Quotes about Life
- 30 Romantic Spanish Phrases
- 30 Funny Spanish Phrases
- 35 Movies Set in Spain
- 30 Funny Spanish Quotes
Funny Spanish Captions for Instagram
Some of the most popular Spanish captions for pictures are funny quotes that will make your audience smile or laugh out loud when they read them.
Here you will find a selection of some hilarious Spanish Instagram captions that I am sure not only would enrich your posts, but also your followers will love!
- Necesito seis meses de vacaciones, 2 veces al año (I need six months, vacation twice a year)
- Corre y persigue tus sueños. Si no los alcanzas, al menos harás deporte (Run and pursue your dreams. If you don’t reach them, at least you’ll make some exercise)
- No hay nada mejor que un amigo, a menos que sea un amigo con chocolate (There’s nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate)
- Algunas veces finjo ser normal, pero me aburro y vuelvo a ser yo mismo (Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but I get bored and go back to being myself)
- Me gustan los hashtags porque parecen gofres (I like hashtags because they look like waffles)
Positive Instagram Captions in Spanish
Spaniards are world-wide known as cheerful people, that’s why it’s easy to find thousands of positive quotes in Spanish when surfing the Internet.
Choosing the most suitable positive Instagram caption may depend on the picture you want to post. However, you will be able to find some positive Spanish song lyrics for Instagram captions which never fail! Are you ready for them? Just keep reading!
- Cuando quieres algo, todo el universo conspira para que realices tu deseo (When you want something, the whole universe conspires to make your wish come true)
- La vida es bella y hay muchas cosas por las que sonreír (Life is beautiful and there are many things to smile about)
- Una mentalidad positiva te ayuda a triunfar, piensa bien para vivir mejor (A positive attitude helps you succeed, think well to live better)
- Escápate de lo ordinario (Escape from the ordinary)
- Bonita la vida (Life is beautiful)
Baddie Captions in Spanish
Some popular baddie captions in Spanish may help you to show a daring yet attractive side of your personality. If you want to catch everyone’s attention, take notes about this selection of the best baddie Spanish captions for Instagram.
- Drama es despertarse un domingo a las 5:30 de la mañana en lugar de acostarse (Drama is waking up on a Sunday at 5:30 in the morning instead of going to bed)
- Tu pasado no define tu futuro (Your past never defines your future)
- No dejes que las pequeñas cosas estropeen tu felicidad (Don’t let little stupid things break your happiness)
- Mi vida, mis reglas (My life, my rules)
- No te ignoro, solo te doy la importancia que te mereces (I don’t ignore you, I just give you the importance you deserve)
Romantic Spanish Captions for Instagram
Spanish Instagram captions about love can be your best ally not only to throw hints to crush, but also to make your followers fall in love with you.
Below you will find several sassy Spanish Instagram captions to use as the powerful weapon they are. Are you ready to discover some of the most romantic Spanish phrases or Spanish love quotes?
- Besarte es como ver las estrellas (To kiss you is like seeing stars)
- Amar no es mirarse el uno al otro, es mirar juntos en la misma dirección (To love is not to look at each other, it’s to look together in the same direction)
- El amor todo lo puede (Love can do it all)
- Para quien ama, nada es imposible (For those who love, nothing is impossible)
- Mi única adicción lleva tu nombre (My only addiction bears your name)
Sad Spanish Instagram Captions
If your Instagram feed is a reflection of your life, you will also need some sad Spanish Instagram sentences to use when something is not going as expected. Movies set in Spain have witnessed some of the most useful Spanish quotes about life to remind not only yourself, but also others that it is normal to feel sad sometimes.
- La vida continua, con o sin ti (Life goes on, with or without you)
- La vida es una tragedia en primer plano, pero una comedia en plano general (Life is a tragedy in the foreground, but a comedy in general)
- A veces, solo se puede olvidar y seguir hacia delante (Sometimes you can just forget and move on)
- A veces se gana, otras se aprende (Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn)
- No me sigas, yo también estoy perdido (Don’t follow me, I’m lost too)
Spanish Instagram Captions for friends
When posting pictures with your besties, you may need some cute Spanish Instagram captions to show them how blessed you are feeling about enjoying this special friendship.
Memories with friends may last forever but it is worth keeping a record of them on your Instagram profile, just in case!
Here you have a selection of the cutest Instagram captions for friends, I hope they love them!
- Deseo que seas tan feliz, que no sepas si vives o sueñas (I wish you were so happy, you don’t know if you live or dream)
- Los amigos son la familia que tú eliges (Friends are the family you choose)
- Cada mañana doy gracias por haberme cruzado contigo (Every morning I’m thankful I found you)
- Los tiempos malos traen buenos amigos (Bad times bring good friends)
- La amistad duplica las alegrías y divide las angustias por la mitad (Friendship doubles joys and splits anguish in half)
Spanish Instagram Captions for selfies
Spanish Instagram captions about love also include those regarding self-esteem. Undoubtedly, these may be the best kind of sentences for your selfies.
Do not hesitate about showing the world your confidence and self-esteem because loving oneself is essential for others to love you too.
Do you need some help? Start by using these amazing Spanish captions for selfies!
- Enamórate de ti, de la vida y luego de quien tú quieras (Fall in love with yourself, with life, and then with whoever you want)
- Mejor llegar tarde que fea (It’s better to be late than ugly)
- ¡Sé el amor de tu vida! (Be the love of your life!)
- No necesito tus likes como aprobación (I don’t need your likes for approval)
- La felicidad puede existir solo en la aceptación (Happiness can exist only in acceptance)
Spanish Food Instagram Captions
Eating in Spain is a social event, because there is nothing better than sharing a great meal with those you love.
I hope you enjoy this list of varied Instagram captions to make your food experiences unforgettable! If you love Spanish food, have a look at my must-eat snacks in Spain and the best Spanish wines to try!
- Dame el chocolate y nadie saldrá herido (Give me the chocolate and nobody will get hurt)
- Las personas a las que les gusta la comida son siempre las mejores personas (People who like food are always the best people)
- ¿Te imaginas comer y no postearlo en Instagram? (Can you imagine eating and not posting it on Instagram?)
- Sí, salir a flirtear mola, pero ¿alguna vez probaste la paella? (Yeah, flirting is cool, but have you ever tried paella?)
- Una comida sin postre es como un traje sin corbata (Una comida sin postre es como un traje sin corbata)
Spanish Captions for Beach and Holiday Pics
If you are travelling to the Spanish coast, I am sure you will visit paradisiacal beaches that will make you fall in love. So you will probably need some Spanish beach Instagram captions to express your astonishment to the world.
- Encontré el paraiso aquí (I found paradise here)
- Sol, mar y arena…¡eso es todo lo que quiero! (Sun, sea and sand… That ‘s all I want!)
- No lo dejes para mañana, ¡viaja hoy! (Stop saying tomorrow, take a trip now!)
- Viviendo mi mejor vida en esta playa (Living my best life in this beach)
- Todo mejora con un baño en el mar (Everything gets better with a bath in the sea)
Spanish Instagram Captions for Nature Lovers
Spain is not only known by its gorgeous beaches, that’s why you should also learn some Spanish summer Instagram captions referring to mountainous areas.
Indeed, some of the most beautiful places in Spain for nature lovers will force you to use some beautiful Spanish Instagram captions to emphasize the amazing experience you are living!
- Esta puesta de sol es algo que nunca olvidaré (This sunset is something I’ll never forget )
- Dejé mi corazón aquí (I left my heart here)
- No todos aquellos que divagan están perdidos (Not all those who wander are lost)
- Este es mi lugar feliz (This is my happy place)
- La naturaleza es el arte de Dios (Nature is the art of God)
Spanish Captions for Instagram from Songs
Some Spanish lyrics can be used as short, catchy and inspiring Instagram captions. Indeed, choosing thoughtful and cool Spanish quotes will improve the quality of your profile and I am sure that your followers will appreciate the fact of you sharing beautiful Spanish phrases from songs.
- Y la vida siguió, como siguen las cosas que no tienen mucho sentido (And life went on, as things that don’t make much sense)
- Que venga la magia y estemos solos (Let the magic come being us together and alone)
- No hables de futuro es una ilusión (Don’t talk about the future, it’s an illusion)
- Te voy a escribir la canción mas bonita del mundo, voy a capturar nuestra historia en tan solo un segundo (I’ll write you the most beautiful song in the world)
- Lo que no deja secuela, se queda en nada (What leaves no sequel, stays in nothing)
Spanish Birthday Captions for Instagram
If you are thinking about congratulating a birthday in cute and original way, this is your section! Bellow you will find the best Spanish birthday captions for your Instagram feed.
- Me alegra informarte de que tu niño interior aún no tiene edad (I’m happy to inform you that your inner child is not yet old)
- Estoy tan contenta de que esta hermosa persona siga existiendo un año más (I’m so glad this beautiful person still exists one more year)
- Convertir mi cumpleaños en un estilo de vida (I will turn my birthday into a lifestyle)
- No son los años de tu vida los que cuentan, es la vida de tus años (It’s not the years of your life what counts, it’s the life of your years)
- Cumplir años tiene una desventaja y una ventaja: no ves las letras de cerca, pero a los idiotas los ves desde lejos (Birthday has a disadvantage and an advantage: you don’t see the letters closely, but you see idiots from far away)
What is Spain known for can’t be summed up easily, that’s why I wanted to offer you some varied Spanish captions for Instagram. I sincerely hope that they are going to be useful to you in order to enrich your Instagram profile and to show everyone your proficiency in Spanish!
Have a look at my web story about Spanish Instagram captions.
Hola! I am Paulina, a fervent travelette who crossed the Atlantic Ocean by Boat HitchHiking. On my blog, you’ll find all the tips to make the most of your holiday. Get ready to enjoy outdoor and sustainable travel like hiking, cycling or sailing. Let’s hit the road together!
Tuesday 31st of May 2022
I want some Spanish sayings for single ladies because it sounds so deep & romantic! like One didn’t bother, other cared too much I didn’t stop checking on you because I didn’t care, I stopped checking because you didn’t The loneliest people are the kindest The most damaged people are the most generous If they want to talk to you, they will. If they want to see you they will find a way. If they want you, they’ll make the effort. If a shoe doesn’t fit, you don’t blame your foot. it was a lie, what you said but I'll go ahead and believe it for little while. Imagine how much shit you could avoid if you knew someone's true intentions from the start. I did not mean to fall that deep but I felt your soul and I jumped heart first Do you ever crave someone? Not for sex. But for their touch kiss, voice, or even just their presence.